As of September 2021, our SENDCo contact is:
SENDCo: Mrs Choo Laband
If you would like to have a private chat with Mrs Laband, please make an appointment via the School Office or you can email the SENDCo on: CLaband@salhouse.norfolk.sch.
- Mrs Choo Laband - SENCo
- Mrs Jane Gay- SEND Governor
- Mrs Angela Feeley Pupil and Family Support Lead
- The school is supported by a range of agencies
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can affect a child or young person’s ability to learn. They can affect their:
- behaviour or ability to socialise, for example they struggle to make friends
- reading and writing, for example because they have dyslexia
- ability to understand things
- concentration levels, for example because they have ADHD
- physical ability
Who to talk to
If you think your child may have special educational needs, speak with the class teacher in the first instance or make contact via the school office with Mrs Robinson, the school’s co ordinator for SEND.
There is also lots of useful help and advice regarding admissions here.