As of September 2018, our SENDCo contact is:
SENDCo: Mrs S Robinson
If you would like to have a private chat with Mrs Edwards, please make an appointment via the School Office or you can email the SENDCo on: email@example.com
- Mrs S Robinson - SENCo
- Mrs J McGill - SEND Governor
- Mrs J Butler - SEND Consultant
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can affect a child or young person’s ability to learn. They can affect their:
- behaviour or ability to socialise, for example they struggle to make friends
- reading and writing, for example because they have dyslexia
- ability to understand things
- concentration levels, for example because they have ADHD
- physical ability
Who to talk to
If you think your child may have special educational needs, contact Rachael Constantine in the school office on 01603 720402 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and she will organise for Mrs Robinson, the school’s co ordinator for SEND, to get in touch with you.
There is also lots of useful help and advice regarding admissions here.
Please read our SEND Information Report and Policy.