We aim for our schools to be happy and safe communities where everyone shares and enjoys a love of learning.
Our Christian core values of respect, responsibility, courage, compassion, trust and perseverance support us in all we say and do.
We share a vision which seeks to build a school community which:
- Is child and family centred fostering positive relationships and building positive memories
- Develops children as independent, enthusiastic, resilient and confident lifelong learners
- Will be uncompromising about raising standards
- Has an assessment system in place that is accurate, powerful and enabling for both children and teachers.
- Invests in staff and the ‘team’ to ensure it is highly skilled, reflective, motivated and equipped to lead and deliver a consistent high quality provision.
- Secures all teaching to be consistently good or better.
- Protects and promotes the school’s Christian distinctiveness
- Provides a joined up learning experience for children through an aspiring curriculum which takes account of children’s interests
- Builds parent and community partnerships to have an impact on home learning and learning behaviours.
- Supports the emotional , physical and cognitive development of every child in a nurturing environment
- Strives for social equality, good outcomes for all with diminishing differences in those outcomes
- Celebrates progress and achievement
- Is solutions focussed
- Simply cares